Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are certainly the most common occurrence most people think of when thinking of a personal injury claim. Often times car accidents can be not only emotionally traumatic, but can leave lasting physical damages. If you have been involved in an accident, navigating the insurance companies can often be a daunting and intimidating task. Luckily, you don't have to do it alone. Dennis Carrion, Esq. handles the entire process on your behalf, letting you focus on family and recovery.
Benefits of Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
If you are involved in the vehicle crash, you may have some substantial injuries and struggle to handle the stress of handling a legal case without qualified legal help, like the help of New York car accident Attorney, Dennis Carrion.
No Cost- No Obligation Unless We Win Your Case
An benefit of working with Dennis Carrion, Esq. is that you never pay unless we win your case. We offer cost-free, no-obligation consultations and never bill anything unless we successfully win your case. It is important to call us right away if you have been involved in a seriously car accident.
Negotiating With The Insurance Company
In case the insurance firm denies your claim, Dennis Carrion, Esq. will talk with the insurance company’s representatives and negotiate with them. Dennis will handle any settlements that are going to be offered and walk you through the process.
Sometimes, the insurance plan adjuster may offer part of your claim as opposed to everything. Dennis will always argue your case for full compensation.
In case your case eventually ends up in the courtroom, Dennis Carrion, Esq. will confidently handle your case. If taking your case into a courtroom and in front of the jury is what is best, that is exactly what Dennis is prepared to do.
Contact Dennis Carrion by contacting him directly at (631) 505-0900.
Car Accidents & Damages
Compensatory damages pay for past and future economic losses, while punitive damages are designed to further punish the defendant for their extreme lack of care. Punitive damages are meant to deter recidivism in cases of excessive speed, intoxication and knowledge that the defendant is engaging in behavior that put others at risk.
The following is a list of compensatory damages that may possibly be available to you:
• Disfigurement: When an accident or injury has left a victim permanently disfigured, the injured person may seek damages for mental suffering and anguish that the disfigurement has caused.
• Medical Expenses: Any medical costs related to your accident or injury. This includes doctor consultations, prescriptions, treatments, surgeries, etc. Often times permanent injuries will require long-term care. You may also need to add future medical expenses, which your doctors can help you calculate.
• Pain and Suffering: The amount paid for these damages is based on the type of injury endured, how long the affects will last, and the prognosis for the future. This includes physical, emotional and psychological damage that has been done.
• Lost Wages and/or Loss of Employment: Any time that you had to take off work, and money that you would have earned had the accident not occurred, will be included in these damages. Past, present and projected future loss of wages will be calculated.
• Loss of Consortium: If your injury has affected your marriage in regards to emotional or sexual relations you can recover damages for loss of affection.
• Loss of Enjoyment of Life: When the ability of a victim to enjoy daily life pleasures, monetary compensation for loss of enjoyment of life may be awarded. In some states this is a form of pain and suffering.
• Permanent Disability: Proven by medical testimony, some courts have concluded that permanent disability damages can include not only disabilities that are objectively defined, but also disabilities that the plaintiff subjectively perceives.
• Special Damages: This category covers all monetary losses, and requires detailed proof that the losses were sustained and must show how much money was involved
845 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022
By Appointment Only
150 S. Pine Island Road
Plantation, Florida 33324
By Appointment Only
For any general inquiries, please fill in the following contact form:
© 2019 by The Carrion Firm, PLLC | Attorney Advertisement. Prior outcomes do not guarantee future results. All cases are unique.
Some cases may be handled with co-counsel.